Welcome to Mountain Army Knife meets your Personal Carry On Item.
A travel bag in a whole new light.
You pack your luggage for your destination. You pack the InTransit for the journey.
From the Uber ride to airport, through security and airport lounge, to inflight, through customs, into the train and straight to your hotel. Handled!
Here is the skinny on specs:
- 16″ tall X 12″ wide and 6.5″. Sized for most US Airline personal Item size. Under Seat Bag fits sideways in some plane configurations to maximize leg space.
- Lightweight at under 3 pounds
- 600 Denier Water Resistant Polyester
- YKK Two-Way Lock Ready Zippers on main openings
- Punk Rock Rubberized feet keep your InTransit™ Travel Bag protected when on the ground
Here is the skinny on features:
- “Charge in your Bag” allows wall charging while keeping laptop in InTransit™ Travel Bag. 17″ laptop pocket has connecter passway allowing laptop cord to hook to computer while in bag, granting plug portion to pull out discreetly from it’s own side-of-bag laptop cord pocket
- Side-of-bag, zipper-protected external USB hub for on-the-go charging. Connects to the battery of your choice concealed inside FLY interior
- Pocket to charge your new phone next to your Qi wireless charger
- RFID blocking front access pockets with secret, zippered sub-pocket. Stash valuables out of reach of groping hands and bag slashers
- Front side zipper pocket to fit boarding pass or on-the-go receipts
- Lift up main front flap to reveal two pockets; One sized to fit most travel anti-bacterial wipe packets and one for inflight slippers
- Zippered easy access front main pocket sized to hold TAB Seat Back Organizer for inflight readiness and efficiency
- Backside of bag has two extra deep pockets to hold magazines, files or “it’s cold on this plane” scarf
- Interior pocket can hold phone while granting access for headphone use through cord port
- Front interior wall cord management system with elastic and pockets
- House or car key holder
- Clear TSA friendly pouch for inflight liquid essentials like lotion or toothpaste
- 9″ x 6″ x 2.5″ insulated, zippered snack pouch for the carrots from home or the last minute airport sandwich
- Discreet back wall, two way zippered “flight delayed” clothing pocket to hold what you need just in case
- Carabiner water bottle holder
- Hidden back-pack straps for those who really fill things up
- Shoulder strap for a tailored urban vibe
- Padded hand carry handles that can tuck away for back-pack or shoulder strap use
Like Tania was quoted in a recent interview, “so many features, it gives me a head-ache”
The InTransit V2 holds the items you need for the stops along the way to your destination.