The Sidewalker Backpack
“Everybody ought to have a lower East Side in their life.” – Irving Berlin
A deli sandwich and bohemian spirit.
First things first. Coffee. And when the low line calls, be ready to stop by Russ & Daughters; home of the best bagel with the best lox and cream cheese in town. Walter + Ray’s Sidewalker is your bestie on your road to urban preparedness. Its recycled plastic bottle make-up looks just as smashing holding your projects at your WFH desk as it does running downstairs to Essex Street station. And feel extra city-ready when you slip your mask into the antimicrobial safe-house pocket. That’s it. You can go now.
Who it’s for:
City dwellers with work to do and gallery openings to scope out.
What it solves:
The weight problem we’ve been dealing with. It’s the lightweight bag you need to speed about town.
Why it’s cool:
Who doesn’t want to help our planet by reusing what we’ve already made? Plus it really sports a sexy shape.
- Recycled plastic bottle polyester body is rugged and earth-friendly yet lightweight
- Waterproof zippers on all pockets and openings takes the pressure off the umbrella angling
- Inside sports room for your water bottle, scarf and extra sweater plus padded laptop pocket and keyring hoop
- Two exterior pockets: one for your grab and go snacks or love letters and one lined with anti-microbial fabric for your facemask
- Adjustable backpack straps, padded backside and luggage sleeve that slips over your roller bag